Good news for the not-so-tech-savvy entrepreneurs out there: nearly one in four new business owners are aged 55 and up For these entrepreneurs who didn’t grow up as digital natives, learning the ropes of digital marketing can feel daunting. But you’re not alone.
Luckily, there’s a lot you can do yourself with a minimal learning curve. Courtesy of WP Small Fix here is four marketing strategies that are simple enough to do yourself – plus tips on when to hire a marketing specialist instead! Lets start discussion about “Easy Marketing Strategies for 55+ Entrepreneurs”
- Referrals are an old-school marketing tactic that’s just as relevant today
- Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t limited to face-to-face interactions
- After getting set up on Google, create social media profiles where customers can interact with your brand
- Social media marketing is only as successful as your engagement
- Thinking Long Term
- When should you hire a marketing specialist instead?